Meet Sophie's friends - Gabin the Bear, Lazare the Cat, Margot the Turtle, Josephine the Mouse and Kiwi the Bird.
Soft, and with numerous parts to gnaw on, they are ideal for soothing sore gums during teething.
Toys to stimulate all of baby's senses!
- Taste: Made of natural rubber and food-grade paint, they are completely safe for babies.
- Hearing: The toys all have a squeaker and help baby to understand the relationship between cause and effect.
- Touch: Soft to the touch, like a mother's skin, the toys reassure and provoke soothing physiological and emotional reactions.
- Smell: A distinctive scent of natural rubber from the hevea tree gives them their characteristic fragrance that babies love.
- Sight: Their bright, contrasting colours attract baby's attention.
In classic gift box packaging